Elite Stealth Platoon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesCNOP ApprovedRegisterLog in

reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Forum Leader
Alex

reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! Empty
PostSubject: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 pm

we are sorry for our absence, we have found a new game that is HIGHLY addictive, and very fun. same as cod but just different game. right now, jme, sinity, jarska, and koolkat are always playing it because they have just started, and when you just start, thats when the addiction kicks in. after a few more days, we will all play cod and this other game at the same time. thursday, we will have a couple of scrims. so all members that are confused, dont worry, we are still here !!! its my fault, i should never have shown them this game xD

pce ! king
Back to top Go down
https://elitestealthplatoon.forumotion.co.uk
Sinity
Supervisor

reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:21 am

Yeah, as i told you many times yesterday, im pretty sad about you guys not playing CoD for a while. The game you're playing, and i have tried, (but not really known how to, lol) really seems to be addictive. Very Happy

As i many times say to my friends, as a joke, i could say now too. "Oh what happened to you guys? You used to be cool!"
Back to top Go down
nikK
Supervisor
nikK

PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Whats it called i want a new game to play!
Back to top Go down
Koolkat420
Supervisor

PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:50 am

Face of Mankind
Back to top Go down
Jarska
Administrator
Jarska

PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:24 am

It's a MMORPG and yes it is HIGHLY addictive xD
Back to top Go down
http://elitecommandocompany.webs.com/
Sinity
Supervisor

PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 3:26 am

Jarska wrote:
It's a MMORPG and yes it is HIGHLY addictive xD

For start, i apologize for being such an ass, but gotta say this:

seems so! -.-
Back to top Go down
nikK
Supervisor
nikK

PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Downloading right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!   reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

reason for me, jarska, sinity, koolkat, jme all being not on cod and shit!!!
Page 1 of 1